Terms of Service - fundsforNGOs Premium Membership
These "Terms of Service" bring forth the terms and conditions that are applied to your use of fundsforNGOs Premium Services. By using the fundsforNGOs Premium Services, you agree to comply with all of the Terms of services set forth
herein. The right to use the fundsforNGOs Premium Services is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. These terms and conditions apply to all fundsforNGOs Premium Services that carry the official
logo of fundsforNGOs and offer digital products for sale.
fundsforNGOs may revise these Terms of Services at any time and you will agree to be bound by the revised Terms of Services. Any modification will become effective only when it will be first posted to this page. You are responsible
to return to the Terms of Service from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
1. Premium Standard Membership Obligations
- You are able to enter into this agreement. You have the right, authority and capacity to enter into the agreement represented by these Terms and to abide by all of the rules and conditions of these Terms.
- You are at least 18 years of age and if you are less than the age of consent in the state or jurisdiction where you are located, your parent or legal guardian has reviewed these Terms and granted permission to use the Service.
If you are not at least 18 years of age, you must discontinue using the Services immediately.
- You will be bound by any additional rules or policies published within or with respect to any application provided in the Premium Services; except as exceptionally permitted, you will not copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise
exploit material from the Premium Services without the exceptional prior written permission of the Company.
2. Refund & Cancellation Policy
- fundsforNGOs Premium Standard Membership offers non-tangible products to its users and it is the responsibility of the customers to fully understand the product/s offered before placing an order.
Customers cannot request refunds immediately after purchasing a Premium Standard Membership simply because they did not receive sign-up information, username/password, activation email and/or are unable to access the Premium
Standard Membership page instantly. If any of these problems occur, they can raise a complaint by contacting us at
https://help.fundsforngospremium.com/support and we will promptly respond with the missing details within 48 hours or less. In many cases,
such problems occur due to strong spam filters in the email servers of customers that block our messages and we urge customers to check their records properly before reaching us out.
Within 7 days of purchasing the Premium Standard Membership, customers can request a refund under special conditions such as the Premium Standard Membership was not suitable, not of satisfactory nature and/or of no interest
to them anymore. To request refund within 7 days, please contact us at https://help.fundsforngospremium.com/support.
- fundsforNGOs will issue a refund only under the following conditions:
- Unauthorized payment made from a third party account without the knowledge of the account holder.
- If a customer duplicates a payment for a single product.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the Premium Standard Membership service and places a request for refund within 7 days only after sign up at support.
3. Premium Standard Membership Auto-Renewal
- Unless otherwise specified, the fundsforNGOs Premium Standard Membership is automatically renewed via PayPal,2Checkout.com, Stripe.com or any other online payment gateway before the end of each membership year.
- Cancellation of the Premium Standard Membership can be requested at any time and for any reason, with at least 7 days notice, for the following membership period.
- FUNDSFORNGOS, LLC located at 140 Broadway 46th Floor, New York, NY 10005, United States is the sole owner and copyright holder of fundsforNGOs sites and services. No part of its sites and services maybe copied or stored in
a data file in any manner or form, be it electronic, digital, mechanical, manual, photographic or in any other way without the prior written consent of FUNDSFORNGOS, LLC.
- You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary
rights. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts
of those determined by us to be repeat infringers.
- If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you can contact us at
https://support.fundsforngos.org/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will promptly attend and resolve your request.
5. Bugs, Issues and Third-Party Services
- The Premium Services offered through fundsforNGOs websites have been tested over and over under different environments, however, it may not function correctly and may have functional, conceptual and/or documentation bugs and
issues. In such cases, fundsforNGOs will try to fix the bugs, issues and errors found and will supply the Premium Member with working updates.
- fundsforNGOs uses various essential third party software tools and services to deliver Premium Services. These third party software programs are chosen based upon our review of its high quality, reliability and support. However,
there may be certain service issues for which fundsforNGOs cannot be held liable for any faults, failures, errors or issues, including permanent data loss due to third party server issues.
6. External Links
- fundsforNGOs Premium Site contains external links to third party websites. Unless otherwise specified, fundsforNGOs is not affiliated to the owners or webmasters of these websites in any manner and it does not control, advise,
endorse or influence its content and/or products.
- The material provided on the Premium Site is solely for informational purposes only without any warranty. Visitors are advised to use it at their own discretion.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable
attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of materials you submit, post or make available through the Premium Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the Terms, your breach
of any of the representations and warranties in these Terms or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances are we liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of
the Premium Standard Services, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the Premium Standard Services and Sites, from inability to use the sites or the services, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration
or termination of the Premium Standard Services. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with our Premium Standard
Services or any links on the Premium Sites, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the sites or the service or any links on the sites. These limitations shall
apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted and some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.
9. Premium Newsletter and Funding Alerts Subscription
- fundsforNGOs Premium Newsletter and Funding Alerts subscription will receive information according to your preferences on Premium Service updates, NGO funding alerts, fellowships, scholarships, conferences and resource guides
for various countries on daily/weekly/monthly basis. You will also receive information about fundsforngos.org small grants announcement, competitions and call for proposals as and when they are open.
- You will also receive information about any new paid content and other products that are related to fundraising and NGO capacity development.
- All information disseminated through our newsletter service will be related to NGOs, NGO fundraising and NGO capacity development.
- We will not sell your email and/or any personal details to any third party service.
- You are free to unsubscribe anytime from the newsletter and/or funding alert subscription by choosing “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
10. Delivery and Shipping Policy
- Premium services at fundsforNGOs are delivered instantly soon after the confirmation of payment is received or verified through payment gateways. Soon after the payment is confirmed, the username/password created by the user
during registration gets activated automatically.
- For payments received through bank transfer, check or other means, the premium account shall be activated only after the actual amount is credited into our bank account and a scanned copy of the payment receipt is submitted
- By accessing the website at https://fundsforngospremium.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable
local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Customers cannot request refunds immediately after purchasing a Premium Standard Membership simply because they did not receive sign-up information, username/password, activation email and/or are unable to access the Premium
Standard Membership page instantly. If any of these problems occur, they can raise a complaint by contacting us at https://support.fundsforngos.org/hc/en-us/requests/new and we will promptly respond back with the missing details within 48 hours or less. In many cases, such problems occur due to strong spam filters
in the email servers of customers that block our messages and we urge customers to check their records properly before reaching us out.
- Within 7 days of purchasing the Premium Membership, customers can request a refund under special conditions such as the Premium Membership was not suitable, not of satisfactory nature and/or of no interest to them anymore.
To request refund within 7 days, please contact us at https://support.fundsforngos.org/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Due to sanctions and embargoes administered by the U.S. Government, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
lists the following countries that fall within comprehensive sanctions programs:
Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Russia, Belarus and the regions of Donetsk, Crimea and Luhansk in Ukraine.
Please note that fundsforNGOs Premium may not accept payment from any entities or individuals that are operating and based in the aforementioned regions.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on fundsforngospremium.com' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by fundsforngospremium.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The material on fundsforngospremium.com' website is provided on an 'as is' basis. fundsforngospremium.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation,
implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, fundsforngospremium.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites
linked to this site.
In no event shall fundsforngospremium.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials on fundsforngospremium.com' website, even if fundsforNGOsPremium.com or a fundsforNGOsPremium.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions
do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on fundsforngospremium.com' website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. fundsforngospremium.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or
current. fundsforngospremium.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, fundsforNGOsPremium.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
fundsforngospremium.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by fundsforngospremium.com of the
site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
fundsforngospremium.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.